|ISHPSSB 2011 will be held at Historic Fort Douglas at the University of Utah. For more information on this venue, please click here. To download a walking tour and history of Fort Douglas, click here.
Click here to go to the Guesthouse webpage with maps to help you find the Guesthouse. It is located about 10 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
Below are a few maps to help orient you prior to the conference. All conference facilities are an easy walk from one another, with light rail (TRAX) stations nearby for easy access to downtown. Immediately to the Northeast are the Wasatch Front foothills, with lots of easily accessible hiking and biking paths.
Buildings to note in the maps below:
- Health Sciences Education Building (HSEB)—Contributed talks & sessions, publisher tables, coffee breaks, cafeteria;
- Officers' Club—Registration, poster sessions; happy office hours
- University Guesthouse—Hotel rooms;
- Heritage Center—Cafeteria, printing & copying resources
- Bandstand—Opening reception
- Residence Halls are not marked, but surround the Heritage Center.